October 23, 2012

Hallie's First Lost Tooth

Hallie has been waiting so patiently to lose her first tooth. It was super lose in UT but she would not let me pull it. Well she was eating a marshmallow and came running to show me what popped out. She was thrilled. Obviously, that shows you how loose it was. A marshmallow? ha ha. She wrote this note to the tooth fairy and waited in anticipation for it to come. She was so happy. When they woke up and Peyton saw what she got, Peyton said, "tonight I'm going to rip a little piece of marshmallow off and put it under my pillow. Maybe the tooth fairy will think it's my tooth." Well I guess she chickened out because when Hallie asked if she was going to do it that night she said, "uh no! NO WAY! I just can't. I don't dare."

 
The permanant grew in super fast.


No comments: