October 4, 2012

July/August Utah Trip

Here comes the hugest post EVER! I have lots and lots of pictures on my phone and don't want to sort through them all. So...why not just put them all?!

We were able to go to UT for almost 5 weeks this summer! It was a blast! Aaron came for a week and I missed him tons during the time he was gone. Lucky for my family, they got to deal with me during my sick time of pregnancy. They were pretty great though and I'm so lucky to have them and all their help. Which also explains why almost EVER picture I took was from my phone.
Here we go...

THE FLIGHT. Oh...the flight. It was a really late night and little stinker Ky sure liked to exhaust me. This is the flight where I told myself this may be the last time I fly. Four by myself sounds rough and expensive :). We got there and it was def better than driving. P.S. Aaron cannot believe I let Kyler wear these pajamas on the plane. He must have not seen what I was wearing either. When you're sick and puking...you really don't care what you or your kids look like. You are just in survival mode. :).
 

 

No comments: