October 14, 2012

Peyton is FOUR!

Peyton turned 4 on July 29th! It was fun to be in UT and be able to celebrate with family. She had a great day. I'm so grateful for this little girl. She is constantly making us laugh and just has such a love for life. She keeps us on our toes and is a very strong willed person. I love how excited she gets about things. And she is the most giving person I have ever met. Anytime she gets anything, she automatically thinks to share it with Hallie or someone else. Even if it's two pieces of candy and she won't see that person until tomorrow. She will save it. We love our little sassy Peyton! Couldn't imagine life without her.



She picked this outfit out for big day because she said it looked like "a happy birthday dress". And the shoes...she spotted those and fell in love. It was so cute how excited she was about them.

Went to visit Grandma Gayla and Grandpa Bill



She said, "since it's my birthday can I PLEASE take a picture with your camera?" She loves doing this.
 

No comments: