June 16, 2009

CATCH UP #1

I have a LOT of catching up to do. Rather than trying to sit down and do it all at once, I will break it up. So...here's catch up #1. Starting with the oldest and working my way to the newest (next 4 posts). More to come...

3 comments:

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Great post! I had to read your last post to David. Way to funny. You sure have had an interesting time with your new move. You are one brave girl! :-)

SandyKay said...

I am going to nominate my cousins for the worlds greatest bloggers! The 3 of you and Tammi are amazing. Love reading about your lives. I've been thinking alot about you lately with your move and ours. It's hard to get settled and meet new friends however, I'm sure you're doing fine and your front door will soon be revolving all day long. Kiss those beautiful girls for us and tell OB we hope he gets to sleep once in a while! Miss you ~ SK

Chelise said...

No! I can't read any of these. My heart hurts. I didn't know it would be so hard to leave Iowa of all places. Looks like you guys are doing a lot of renovation on your house too. So much work.

If it wasn't for blogs this would be even harder, so I'm glad I can still keep up on everyone's lives. I miss you!