{ MISCHIEVOUS LITTLE GIRL }
Doesn't this face have mischief written all over it? Lately, I seriously feel like I can't leave her alone for 5 seconds in our house without her getting into some type of mischief. I swear as soon as she thinks I'm not looking her thought process is, "okay, mom turned her back. What can I do? What can I do? Hurry think of something."
P.S. She is usually a pretty well mannered girl everywhere else. I think she just likes to get a reaction out of me. It's become a little game for her.
The following pics are just one small example of what I'm talking about. I went to brush my teeth in my room while the girls were playing. She opened the pantry, scoot a chair close, climbed up, grabbed the syrup off the high shelf and went to town. I found her filling the last puddle on my shoe. She just looked at me with a great sense of accomplishment (of course with her eyes closed. That way I can't see her right?) .
The next day I went out to the garage to get some boxes. I found her standing on our white and black ottoman with a bottle of honey in hand tipped upside down, ready to go to town. Luckily, I caught her in time.
She is constantly sneaking snacks and hiding in crazy places to eat them. sneaking in my room to pour every hair product she can think of to "do hair pretty". ripping a bazillion wipes out of the case because she is "cleaning" or "wiping baby's bum". ripping her diapers off. etc, etc. The list could go on.
![]() |
| from my phone |
Aaron says "you need to Peyton proof the house." He obviously isn't home with her all day. Trust me, it is proofed. I do try.
(the day after I put this lock on the door handle to the pantry door. I watched her do this):
No matter what I do, she will find a way or find something else to do.She for sure keeps me on my toes! I love my little mischievous Peyton. Along with her mischief also comes alot of funny times, and sweetness too.
And P.S.S. Yes, I do discipline her if you are wondering.




5 comments:
She cracks me up. I love this picture. It captures her cute little smirk. Love you. Already can't wait to see you again!
Chelsey
What a cute little stinker! She seems like she has such a cute personality.
Hallie looks like such a big girl in her soccer uniform! and yes you better have gotten her some good socks for those shin gaurds!
I love the little drops of syrup on your flip flops :) made me laugh out loud!
Love and miss you
I'm with you, but I think Lucie would win because I'm becoming best friends with the "poison control" people. Every time I turn around she's putting something in her mouth just to get my attention!
You silly girl! I don't think at this stage it matters what you do! they just feel the need to push the boundaries.... and get into everything possible...just cause! So fun! Just be sure to save the pictures to prove it when her little one is acting up and she says, "I was never this bad!"
Post a Comment