October 31, 2010

{ Preschool Pumpkin Patch }

Hallie had a little field trip to the pumpkin patch with her preschool. It was fun that I was able to come along. They got to pick a small pumpkin out and then paint them at school. She loved it!





She was the last one to finally decide on a pumpkin. It was hilarious. She picked so many and then when she was about to buy it, decided it wasn't the right one. Oh dear, she has already gotten my indecisivness.

Her little friend was so cute. They were "buddies" at the pumpkin patch and he kept jumping in every picture I tried to take. It was cute. It's fun to see them be friends at school now. I love hearing them say hi to each other and go off to play.

Lots more Halloween and birthday pics to come...

{10.11.10}

5 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

It looks to me like he has a little crush on Hailly . . . too cute!

Tammi said...

So cute! Great pics.

Chelsey Meier said...

So stinkin cute! Those flowers look so cute on her! Love you all!

The Francis Family said...

Who wouldn't have a crush on Hallie in her class? I'm glad you got to go with her on a field trip! That's so fun!!

Our Little Family said...

That is a fun idea! You seem to be getting more decisive, so maybe that will rub off on Hallie. That is super cute that she has a little friend at school.