"Whoever said money can't buy happiness SIMPLY DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO SHOP"
(My mom sent me a card one time with this quote. It is my favorite!)
Hi my name is Heather and I'm a shopaholic!
I have a serious deal shopping addiction!
It has gotten even worse now that I've moved to San Antonio. They have several of the same store. I can't just go to one of the stores because then it drives me madd wondering if one of the other stores had something different and/or more/better than the one I went to. I cannot rest at ease. So what do I do? Oh, I go around the whole town hitting all 3-5 other (Targets, Gaps, Old Navy's etc) just to make sure that I got ALL the best deals possible! And then I'm on a shopping high the rest of the day. It's bad. I need help.
And it also doesn't help that I have a wonderful husband who NEVER gets mad at me and humors me while I pull out all my purchases and tell him how much I got things for (and how much they would have been full price). Poor guy. He's the best. He wishes my sisters were here to humor me instead so he doesn't have to every time. My sister and I are constantly taking pictures on our phones and sending them to each other with our latest bargain. I love it.
But seriously...who can pass up a great deal? The other day, I got 13 clothing items at Old Navy for 3.98! Seriously! Am I just supposed to walk away from that? And the 75% clearance sales at Target? How do you say no? I'm just saying... Really, I am saving money right?
So...there you have it. I confessed. The first sign of overcoming an addiction is admitting you have one right? So I'm on my way to recovery. Until the next big sale...


8 comments:
Hahaha! I'm so happy that you find the deals because then you always send me to the right places! =) You're my favorite shopaholic!
I should have you do my shopping. I haaaaaaaate shopping! Casey has to go with me and push me along and tell me that I can keep going. Haha!
I'll hire you. Anything you find for me under $5, get and send to me. I don't know how having 2 kids doesn't deter you from shopping. I can hardly stand the thought of taking my kids to the mall with me...
I wish I had your skills. You will have to teach me the way! (Maybe when Jared has a job!)- chels
I miss being your partner in crime!
Dang I wish you were here in utah...I need a shopaholic buddy! I hear ya!!!
I don't believe that you ever recover from being a shopaholic. Seriously..........never.
we should not be allowed to live in the same town together .... we are not good together!
Post a Comment