October 25, 2010

{ MORE SOCCER }

I scanned this from her professional photos.

Hallie: "Mom, I don't want to go to soccer today."
Me: "How come?"
Hallie: "I don't like it berry much. The games are just SOOO long!"



Me: "Well, we have to finish out the season. But if you don't like it we don't have to sign you up again."
Hallie: "okay."

We go to the game. She does awesome and is actually really good. Lots of people are telling her good job, etc. etc. We start to walk to the car.


Hallie: "Mom, I was just joking! I teased you!"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Hallie: "I actually LOVE soccer! I was kiddin this morning."





Peyton had fun cheering her on "Go Howie! Go Howie!"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little soccer player. She looks all grown up! Love these pictures.
Mom

Tim and Jennifer said...

She's the cutest soccer player I've ever seen! She runs with her arms out like a girl too. haha. She is looking older! Great pics.

The Francis Family said...

You have adorable kids and mad camera skills! These pictures are adorable!!

Natalie said...

You make me want two things: a good camera and nice weather :)